Saturday, October 21, 2006

Week 11 Workshop on performance 19-10-06:

Week 11 Workshop on performance 19-10-06:


It’s one oclock in the morning and I’m well overcome with Omnigraffle madness. I’m happy to say I have some sort of plan to work with for the performance, I spent the last couple of hours maxing out the K5000 so I can go on a twiddling frenzy – that should get the crowd reved up. All I need to do now is work out how I’m going to fast track my motor skills so the performance doesn’t take six hours instead of eight minutes…

Below is the above mentioned Omnigraffle screenshot, along with my Plogue spagetti nightmare for the week.


What is an Omnigiraffe anyway? A gifaffe with two heads perhaps?



It's all fun and games until someone loses an ear...


3 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger John said...

I think an omnigiraffe is more likely a giraffe that can be in multiple places simultaneously

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger David J Dowling said...

You're an omnigiraffe...

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Ben said...

An omnigiraffe would be a giraffe that can hear in every direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home